Name:
Location: One of The Five Boroughs, New York, United States

Saturday, June 10, 2006

C.B. Inspiration

Sometimes I don't know...I just want to know the real meaning of true sadness. Ah but you just get so tired. And after a while I just feel like I'm just watching a dream I just can't wake up from. When I open my eyes it's like I'm seeing the past in one eye, and seeing the present in the other. So maybe I can only see patches of reality.

It's like that story...“There once was a tiger–stripped cat. This cat died a million deaths, was revived, and lived a million lives and was owned by many different people he didn’t really care for. This cat wasn’t afraid to die. Then, one day this cat became a stray cat, which meant it was free and he met a white, female cat and the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years past and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger stripped cat cried a million times, then he died too, except this time, he didn’t come back to life...”

Yeah. The true meaning of real sadness indeed...

I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like, for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Maybe I really am just watching a dream I can't wake up from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home